At the present time, the constant growth of the appearance of new ICOs attracts attention of both ordinary citizens and financiers of the whole world.
Before publishing we study your project, and if it does not look like a scam, then place it on your active ICO list.
Parameters that should be considered during the placement of your project:
1. Market, which largely determines the scale and potential of the project development. The ideal situation is as follows:
- A market with a large development potential that already has a sufficient volume, or a unique market;
- Low level of competition or lack thereof;
- It is projected that the project will take a significant share in the market.
2. Product. The value and potential of the idea itself can only be assessed subjectively. The properties of the ideal product (at the time of ICO):
- Unique idea, proper use of block, open source code ;
- The solution to the current market problem;
- The technical component is correctly described in the whitepaper ;
- The market is ready for the product now or will be ready within a couple of years;
- The problems of other block projects do not affect the performance of the product;
- Community comments positively on the product, sees value in it.
3. The role of the token. An important item for any investor that directly affects profitability. Now it's hard to single out the best token model, but you can describe the necessary properties:
- Has a functional application within the network, which in turn can not work without a token;
- Along with the development of the project, there is a growing demand for tokens among network members.
4. Current Achievements. They will help to understand which team's main goal is to launch a particular product or earn on ICO, and whether the team can work without large funding. Significant achievements before the ICO reduce the risks for the investor. Examples of such achievements:
- The alpha version of the product is publicly available;
- Speeches at conferences;
- Valuable partnerships;
5. Road map. Information from the roadmap will tell the investor when to expect activity in the market. It is the achievement of key stages that usually leads to a significant increase in the price of the token. An ideal road map contains a detailed description of the stages of development with a financial component. In this case, the team understands well how it will move towards the goal.
6. Team. For many investors this factor is the main indicator of the further success of the project. A good team can in the extreme case change the product or come up with a new one, and a bad one can fail even with the best idea. The ideal team at the ICO stage includes:
- People with experience or expertise in the selected market (it is difficult to make a product for lawyers without the participation of lawyers);
- Block developer developers ;
- People who will take on business processes (operations, finance, scaling) ;
- CEO with managerial and entrepreneurial experience ;
- Advisory board, which complements the team for the above points.
7. Conditions of ICO. Here you need to pay attention to 3 components: the boundaries of the ICO, the conditions for conducting, the distribution of tokens. The correct format is not, depending on the particular krauseyla conditions can vary significantly. Positive moments for each of the components:
- The minimum and maximum amounts that a project can collect correspond to its scale. This means that if the project does not collect the minimum amount, then all funds will be returned to investors, and in case of complete success, it will not receive "unnecessary" money. A big plus if the team can justify the boundaries of the ICO, and not just indicate the direction of distribution of the collected funds. Even better, if the funds are issued in installments, as certain milestones are reached;
- Conducting conditions prevent the concentration of tokens in the hands of the largest players (whales);
- The distribution of tokens is specifically justified by the team, the creators are leaving a small percentage (15-20%). The team will not be able to sell the tokens for a long period of time.